Monday, April 6, 2009

Decisions and Nostalgia

Well today hasn't been very eventful except for:

A. I met with the guy that runs the ropes course I want to photograph for my final project and it seems like it's going to be really easy to get pictures.

B. I found out that the school bulletin that lists the requirements you have to do to graduate lied to me and I don't have to worry about taking this class until after I get back from France. (omg I'm going to France)

C. Decided that I am going to Seattle to go to Sasquatch (big music festival) with my cousin on Memorial Day weekend. Don't care what everyone else wants me to do.

D. Studied for a big french test I have tomorrow

E. Worked for 8 hours.


Honestly today I just wanted to crawl on the counter and work at take a nap. I mean I could have done it, there was about an hour where only about one customer came up to the counter. Man I hate closing on mondays, not only am I alone, but they are hella slow so I have absolutely nothing to do to entertain/occupy myself.

Oh wells.

It was really warm today, it made me yearn to be in so-cal where the water is slightly warmer and you can swim in it without fear of hypothermia.
Sometimes I get nostalgic for the summer nights in high school when me and couple friends would drive to the beach in the moonlight and I would end up jumping in with all of my clothes on. It's strange that when I was in high school I didn't really buy into the whole "this is the best time of your life" bit, but I can still get nostalgic for the simpler times with no worries about money or school really.
I used to not like Los Angeles very much, but now I get kind of nostalgic and want to go back.
Maybe LA will be on my list of the many places I will live once I graduate.
Who knows what will happen.
Picture of the day:

Drip drip drip, the sky is falling!

No comments: