Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wardrobe overhaul (I wish)

 

So I have come to the point where all I want to do is redo my wardrobe.

Plus I've been looking at fashion websites all day long.

Most of this stuff will be from Modcloth.com. If you don't already know how awesome they are you should check it out, they have the best names for their merchandise.

I've split these up into sections for your browsing pleasure.

DRESSES

I've recently noticed, after working with a child and needing to bend over a lot, that:

A. all of my skirts/dresses are really short

B. when your ass grows this can make them even shorter and thus life problematic

Modcloth.com:

an enchanted evening dress modclothdays of chic dress modcloth

An Enchanted Evening           Days of Chic

grace of gardens dress modclothHousewarming hostess dress

Grace of Gardens (my fav)     House Warming

Physic Chasm Dresswhite truffle dress

Physic Chasm                              White Chocolate Truffle

wildflower bouquet dress modclothAnything for Love dress modlcoth

Wildflower Bouquet                  Anything For Love

BOTTOMS

There are not as many of these as I find they are not as fun as other sections of the wardrobe.

Nordstrom.com:

Ralph Lauren annemarie sailor jeans

Ralph Lauren Annemarie Sailor Jeans

(I’ve always wanted a pair of these)

Modcloth.com:

crazy for paisley

Crazy for Paisley

(PAISLEY SHORTS?! I don’t think I need say more)

BLOUSES/CARDIES

I’m really into sheer things and appliqué type stuff…. so be prepared. Oh.. and cardigans.

Modcloth.com:        Anthropology.com:

centuries of studydisposition blouse anthropology

Centuries of Study                      Disposition Blouse

(Just beautiful)

Anthropology.com:

skylark blouse anthropology

Skylark Blouse

(I wish I could show you the detail on

this… the white is little birds!)

Modcloth.com:

Next door neighbor cardiganromantic comedy sweater

Next Door Neighbor                 Romantic Comedy Sweater

The Tiffany Cardigan

The Tiffany (best color green)

SHOES

I love shoes.

Nordstrom.com:

Enzo Angiolini 'Sully' Platform Pump

Enzo Angiolini ‘Sully’ Platform Pump

Modcloth.com:

In with the New Heel in Mustardstylin' steamboat

In with the New Heel                 Stylin’ Steamboat

wrapped in wonder heel

Wrapped in Wonder Heel

NECKLACES

I really love long chain necklaces with pendants on them and I realized I don’t really have any. I guess I just don’t go jewelry shopping very often.

Modcloth.com:

necklace is wonderland

Necklace in Wonderland      

(It says “Eat Me”  on it and you can actually open it and little cookies are inside)

Anthropology.com:

sunspot necklacesunspot necklace close

Sunspot Necklace                    (Detail)

ten-speed necklace 

Ten-Speed Necklace

1 comment:

k.m. said...

Pssst hey Maria...this probably isn't helpful...it's more enabling but what the heck:

www.shopruche.com

You're welcome?

- k8